We hire and train painting technicians that are drug free, alcohol free, hard working, legal residents of the USA who are professionally oriented to their job.

Q: What kind of documentation do I need?
A: Current Driver's License, Passport, or Green Card for proof of residency; references from past two years of employment

Q: Do you perform background checks?
A: Yes, we do.